[UPDATE] A-Developer1412 - HTTP Proxy Injector Version 220.127.116.11
Changelog v18.104.22.168 (2017-07-22) :
1. Note : Config from older version will not loaded on this version.
2. Skins chooser moved to Preferences window.
3. Config editor font & highlighter settings moved to Preferences window.
4. Added : More options on creating new Dial-Up profile.
5. Added : More dialing options on Dialer tab.
6. Added : Hotkey and ScreenShot directory settings.
7. Added : Import skins and Skin settings (Hue, Saturation, etc).
8. Added : Enable/Disable SSH state notification sound.
9. Added : Imported config list.
10. Added : User predefined Route config list.
11. Added new supported placeholder. [method] [raw] [real_raw] [rotate=*;*]
12. Unlimited [split] placeholder usages.
13. Some new interfaces.
14. Some minor bugs fixed.
[rotate=*;*] Usage :
Replace * (star) with your host / domain to rotate, separated by semi-colon ( ; ).
Link Aplikasi Unduh DISINI
Link HPI_AlphaSkinsPack.zip Download DISINI
Installation Password : a-dev1412
HTTP Proxy Injector
Custom HTTP Proxy Header Injection Application
HTTP Proxy Injector is a simple but powerfull tool to modify
http proxy header requests and respons, to use with SSH or VPN on Windows OS.
Access blocked websites behind firewall and many other functions.
Free to use for everyone.
Notes (Shell2TAP usage):
Make sure TAP Adapter is installed on your computer.Make sure badvpn-udpgw is installed on your SSH server to use / Enable UDP.Do not use custom DNS on your Dial-Up Profile.SSH IP Server must be a numeric (not a sub/domain).We suggest to Untick "Use Default Gateway" on your Dial-Up profile and do Route (Del & Add).Shell2TAP mode probably only working if your USB modem connected in RAS mode (not NDIS).Notes (Other):
Auto Reconnect SSH will triggered only if your USB Modem state is Online / Connected.Use CTRL+SHIFT+A to perform Area Screenshot. Or CTRL+SHIFT+S to take Screenshot the entire Screen.Right click on Config Editor or Respons Replacer (Replace All) area to show pop-up menu.